Controls Maintenance Technician
LocationStone Mountain, GA
Job TitleControls Maintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Controls Maintenance Technician
Expand your professional career as a Controls Maintenance Technician with MAU’s client in Stone Mountain, GA. As a Controls Maintenance Technician, you will be an integral part of the maintenance department, maintaining equipment associated with the production, packaging, and distribution of products through preventative, predictive, and corrective maintenance. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Established in 1966, our client is the world’s largest manufacturer of significant brand OEM-equivalent refrigeration and air conditioning compressor parts and remanufactured compressors. With over 3,000 customers in over 95 countries, our client aims to get quality parts and compressors to the client reasonably while avoiding the high-OEM cost. The company promises the selection its customers want, the availability they need, and the quality they deserve at a fraction of the cost of OEM by consistently expanding its capabilities.
- Competitive pay
- 1st shift
- Health and dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Leadership training
- Team-oriented, high-achieving work environment
- High school diploma, GED, or equivalent
- 2+ years of experience in an electrical and controls maintenance role in a high-speed manufacturing environment
- Experience troubleshooting electrical panels, control panels, PLCs, and other automated machinery
- Experience working with power systems up to 480v
- Understanding of predictive and preventative maintenance concepts
- Basic computer skills and knowledge to work with CMMS programs
- Machine shop, welding, and fabrication skills (preferred)
- Strong communication, leadership, problem-solving, and decision-making skills
- Self-motivated with the ability to manage multiple priorities as part of a collaborative team
- Perform troubleshooting of all facility equipment, including PLCs, motor controls, robots, and HMIs
- Work safely and protect the safety of others
- Actively participate in a High-Performance Work Team environment, sharing knowledge and skills with all other team members
- Support the planning and execution of daily and weekly preventative maintenance activities, including work and parts preparation
- Actively participate in failure analysis and equipment/systems troubleshooting
- Provide routine maintenance training to team members
- Participate in cost-effective decision-making, identifying and maintaining critical spare parts inventory levels
- Work alongside Mechanical Maintenance Technicians to lead and execute repairs on high-speed manufacturing equipment
- Actively participate in the design, implementation, and upgrade of all reliability programs
- Read and interpret blueprints and related technical literature as required
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of the Controls Maintenance Technician position requirements.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer