Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional career as a Scheduler with Atkore in Hobart, IN. As a Scheduler, you will schedule production and manage production inventories. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Atkore is a three-time Great Place to Work© certified company and a two-time Top Workplaces USA award winner! The company is forging a future where its employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, Atkore is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- Associate or Bachelors's degree (preferred)
- 2+ years of related experience with increasing levels of responsibility and a background in inventory management
- Lean/Kanban experience (preferred)
- JDE, AS400, or Syteline experience (preferred)
- CPIM certification (preferred)
- Advanced Excel skills (desired)
- Partner with Demand Planning to ensure customer orders are scheduled in a manner that reduces backorders and meets customer needs
- Create orders and print required tags and labels
- Utilize daily production compliance reports to manage daily workloads and communicate manufacturing statuses
- Enter and maintain all data regarding inventories produced or reconciliations of raw materials received
- Utilize LEGACY systems for production data (MAPICS, Syteline, etc.)
- Manage the creation of new part numbers
- Oversee the material flow of incoming raw and WIP material, supporting the production schedule
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of the Scheduler position's duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements.