Job TitleControls Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
• Working knowledge, and understanding of programming in PLC language, i.e. (LAD) ladder diagram, (CSF) control system flowchart, GRAPH, and (STL) statement list.
• Capable of identifying programming issues and bugs, and communicating with controls engineering team. These issues and the proposed resolutions should be a collaboration with controls engineering group.
• Debug of assembly or manufacturing line controls issues.
• Troubleshoot robotic to plc interface programming, modify if needed.
• Troubleshoot and modify vision systems (Cognex/Keyence).
• Work with on-shift maintenance techs to strengthen their skill set and understanding of controls systems.
• Capable of proficiently troubleshooting servo drive systems, specifically Rexroth and Simotion.
• Willingness to complete and help with mechanical repairs and troubleshooting as needed.
• Willingness/ability to learn new technology and processes.
• Ideal candidate will possess an associate’s degree in Industrial Maintenance Technology, or Mechatronics, and have 5-years’ experience with industrial automation and maintenance activities.
• Strong analytical, improvisational and leadership skills.
• Effective presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
• High level of teamwork, detail oriented, self-motivated, and the ability to multi-task in a dynamic and challenging manufacturing environment.