Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with Robert Bosch in Florence, KY, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Maintenance Technician, you will be responsible for troubleshooting, conducting preventative maintenance and improving electrical, electronic, hydraulic, servo hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems, maintaining precision alignment and repeatability of robotic systems. This is a direct hire opportunity.
- Associate degree and 3+ years’ experience
- OR 5+ years’ experience in lieu of degree
- Previous manufacturing assembly experience (preferred)
- Basic math and language skills
- Ability to use hand tools
- Ability to lift up to 35 lbs.
- Must be able to work 2nd or 3rd shift
- Operate all equipment in machine shop, to include lathes, grinders, saws, forklift, lifting devices, etc. including related welding equipment
- Install, troubleshoot and/or repair water, hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems, and set-up balance and maintain servo hydraulic, mechanical and pneumatic systems
- Perform preventative maintenance requirements such as, filter and oil changes, fill grease units, top off oil levels, precision cleaning of equipment and take oil samples to process for evaluations
- Troubleshoot electronic problems with actuators and sensors for mechanical, electrical, hydraulic and pneumatic functions Also included are servo hydraulics and servo pneumatics, high resolution positioning, load cells, AC servo drives, electrorobotic systems, electronic test equipment
- Operate and use equipment such as, multi-meter, oscilloscope, amp gauges, watt meters, Siemens PG units, and computers
- Develop PLC program improvements and changes as required
- Validate the accuracy and repeatability of all measuring instruments used in production, test labs and engineering
- Generate and distribute monthly Quality Department Gage Tracking Log reports
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of $88.2 billion in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
As part of the Mobility Solutions division, the Florence, KY plant is one of the world's leading automotive steering supplier locations. Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC is growing in the market and continues to innovate and develop new products to meet customer needs.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply