Job TitleMaintenance Planner
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional career as a Maintenance Planner with Atkore in Wayne, MI. As a Maintenance Planner, you will be responsible for developing, scheduling, and maintaining all facility preventative and unplanned maintenance work orders, supporting Atkore’s Maintenance Excellence Strategy Initiative. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Atkore is forging a future where their employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, their company is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- High school diploma or GED
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in manufacturing (manufacturing maintenance preferred)
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications
- CMMS (Maintenance Connection) proficiency (preferred)
- Ability to develop and follow standard work processes, and operate with a continuous improvement mindset
- Solid verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to effectively communicate with all levels of the organization
- Establish and maintain Bill of Material (BOM), equipment history, and storeroom minimum/maximum levels
- Implement the developed Bill of Material (BOM) into the CMMS system
- Maintain the Technical Library (blueprints, wiring diagrams, technical documents, and manufacturers’ installation/service manuals), utilizing these documents to complete assigned projects
- Incorporate Environmental, Health, and Safety requirements, including lockout/tagout (LOTO) equipment information, into CMMS
- Develop and generate Capital Expenditure Requests for Engineering and Maintenance projects
- Provide required administrative assistance, including generating purchase requisitions, tracking purchase orders, coordinating onsite activities with third-party contractors, generating reports, etc.
- Ensure Safety, Delivery, Quality, and Cost metrics are achieved for the facility
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of the Maintenance Planner position.