Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Maintenance Techician with our client in Metuchen, NJ. As the Maintenance Technician, you will perform installation of manufacturing tools and related equipment, and service and repair of plant equipment, facilities, and grounds.
- Direct Hire
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Great Hours
- Monday – Friday (7:30 AM-4:00 PM)
- Annual bonus
- Knowledge in setting up machines or equipment for operation
- Use of tools, equipment and work aids such as precision gauges and measuring instruments
- Must have mechanical and electrical knowledge
- Experience troubleshooting pneumatics
- Must be strong with industrial controls and drives
- Knowledgeable of facilities maintenance
- Strong analysis, problem solving, process and troubleshooting skills
- Strong computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite and other Quality Systems
- Proactive, self-motivated, and strong ability to multitask
- Exceptional interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Installation of manufacturing tools and related equipment
- Service and repair of plant equipment, facilities, and grounds to include:
- Electrical and plumbing repairs
- General mechanical repairs
- Repairs to physical structure where applicable
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply