LocationSt Stephens, SC
Job TitleMaintenance Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Maintenance Technician with Albany International in St. Stephens, SC. As the Maintenance Technician, you will play a major role in the upkeep and preventative maintenance for facility equipment. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Opportunity for advancement
- Associate’s degree in related field of study
- OR 2+ years of equivalent experience
- 2+ years of experience and technical knowledge in the areas of electrical and mechanical maintenance of equipment
- Availability to work any shift (weekends, holidays, and overtime)
- Proficient in both electrical and mechanical knowledge and abilities
- Ability to troubleshoot and program PLCs
- Basic computer skills (i.e. Microsoft Office, email)
- Knowledge of Computerized SAP Maintenance Management System
- Knowledge of and experience with industrial electricity, mechanics, hydraulics, and/or pneumatics in a manufacturing environment
- Learn the operation of boilers, thermal oil heaters, air conditioning systems, pneumatic controls, PLCs, Drives, etc.
- Perform upkeep and preventative maintenance for production equipment
- Follow all safety policies/procedures and JIBS applicable to the job
- Use appropriate PPE that has been identified for the department/role
- Attend and participate in all safety training, safety meetings, and audits
- Report all safety hazards observed to appropriate personnel (Manager, Supervisor, Safety Coordinator, etc.)
- Correct and document safety hazards
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply