Business Development Manager – Commercial Staffing
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleBusiness Development Manager – Commercial Staffing
Employment TypeDirect Placement
BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT MANAGER – COMMERCIAL STAFFING
Featured MAU Employee Benefits:
- Competitive base salary and uncapped commission
- Medical, dental, vision and company paid long term disability insurances
- Paid holidays, vacation, and personal time
- Health club reimbursement program
- 401K and salary continuation program
- Education reimbursement program
- Subscription to Sandler Sales Training program – weekly professional development opportunities and one-on-one coaching
The Business Development Manager role is critical in supporting the sustained growth MAU has experienced since its inception in 1973. This position is responsible for increasing sales through new business growth for all MAU’s segments in the assigned territory. Successful Business Development Manager can "hunt" and deliver service with a sense of urgency which leads to significant earning potential.
- Develop a sales pipeline through lead generation, follow up, and closing of new business.
- Collaborate with the B2B marketing team on lead generation and market research.
- Consult with existing customers to expand our relationship into new business offerings.
- Deliver a consultative selling approach to identify and meet client needs.
- Present solution options to key leaders, executives, and selection committees.
- Leverage technology and market intelligence tools such as, Salesforce, Pardot, Zoom Info, and Sales Navigator to optimize territory plan.
- Build and maintain trusting relationships with current and prospective clients.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the local market and competitive landscape.
- Collaborate with hiring managers, recruiters, and other internal and external stakeholders to deliver efficient and effective business solutions to clients.
- Close new business to meet territory sales goals and pass leads to other sales divisions as identified.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration or related field (required)
- 5-7 years of B2B sales experience (required)
- Experience selling service-oriented solutions (preferred)
- Experience selling staffing solutions (preferred)
- Proficiency using CRM tools; Salesforce (preferred)
- Ethical Conduct (required for all MAU team members)
- Personal effectiveness/credibility (required for all MAU team members)
- Results driven with a strong business acumen including financial management
- Networking and lead generation
- Territory management and market analysis
- Consultative selling
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.