Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleProduction Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Production Supervisor with our client in Conyers, GA. As the Production Supervisor, you will coordinate the day-to-day activities of a team of production workers to ensure that manufacturing operations run according to established production specifications and schedules. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- High school diploma
- Must be able to work in a fast paced, high volume environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Must be a proactive "self-starter" who can work well without supervision
- Prior leadership experience
- 7+ years’ experience with career progression
- Experienced in all areas of the production line supervised
- Responsible for achieving all plant safety goals and measures
- Meet all quality expectations and stated goals
- Meet or exceed all standard labor cost projections
- Ensure the plant floor is maintained as neat and orderly, free of safety hazards
- Selection of new employees, recruiting, hiring, and on boarding
- Development and training of staff, schedule assignments and performance reviews
- Accident review and prevention recommendations.
- Meet all plant wide OSHA requirements and report as needed
- Build team environment, in which all team members work effectively together to achieve common goals
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply