Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleProduction Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Production Supervisor with Zinus in McDonough, GA. As the Production Supervisor, you will manage a team of production associates to meet operational objectives. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Bi-weekly pay
- Health benefits
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Direct-hire opportunity
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 5+ years of experience in manufacturing environment with preferred experience in lean manufacturing
- Must be able to access and inspect all areas of machinery
- Able to wear full-face respirator
- Provide supervision and direction to all production hourly employees
- Monitor and Control Work safety, Attendance and Personnel management
- Monitor employee productivity and Provide constructive feedback and coaching
- Review preparation status and report to Assistant Manager (Mgr, Sr. Mgr) related with production operations
- Organize workflow and ensure employees understand their duties or delegated tasks
- Pass on information from upper management to employees and vice versa
- Responsible for staffing, training and employee relations
- Ensure adherence to legal and company policies and procedures and undertake disciplinary actions if the need arises
- Perform additional task as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply