Manufacturing Operations Group Leader
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleManufacturing Operations Group Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Manufacturing Engineering Group Leader
Jumpstart your career with Robert Bosch in Florence, KY and expand your professional portfolio. As the Manufacturing Engineering Group Leader, you will manage several assembly lines and direct production supervisors in operations to help solve issues and to ensure target production KPIs are met. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Health Benefits
- Great hours
- Full-time hours
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering or Business from an accredited institution with 5+ yrs. experience in a manufacturing or other relevant industry experience
- Experience with assembly processes preferably in automotive or any other high volume business
- Strong management and leadership skills
- Strong presence on the shop floor and high visibility to all team members
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills
- Manage multiple problems simultaneously with quick reaction to deviations
- Analytical, data driven problem solver; experience with Red X methodology or other problem solving tools
- 3+ years experience with Lean production systems and associated tools and methods (Bosch Production System or any other) (preferred)
- Manage several assembly lines and direct production supervisors in operations to help solve issues and to ensure target production KPIs are met (safety, quality, staffing, customer delivery requirements, downtime, etc.)
- Support continuous improvement activities to improve safety, quality and productivity for assigned areas of responsibility
- Responsible for budget planning and spending, for head count planning, department budgets, and inventory accuracy etc. for assigned areas of responsibility
- Creative problem solver to ensure fast response time and minimize production disruptions
- Monitor adherence to shop floor work standards for all operations within department
- Develop supervisors to ensure that we have a high-performance culture
- Ensure proper administration of HR policies
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply