TEF & Industry 4.0 Group Leader
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleTEF & Industry 4.0 Group Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
TEF & Industry 4.0 Group Leader
Expand your professional portfolio as a Group Leader with Robert Bosch in Florence, KY. As the Group Leader, you will be responsible for maintaining a machine, robot, measuring program, equipment prints, and documentation. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Paid time off
- Opportunity for advancement
- Direct-Hire Opportunity
- Bachelors of Science in Engineering
- Two-year degree with at least five years of experience working in an I4.0, production IT, or controls engineering role
- Experience in change management
- Essential Information Technology (IT) and operational/manufacturing technology knowledge
- Bosch Production system or lean manufacturing knowledge and experience
- Knowledge of available solutions and industry trends/technology
- Strong project management and leadership skills
- Strong presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills. Proficiency in English required
- German and/or Spanish language skills also highly preferred
- Analytical problem solver, with experience with RedX methodology or other problem-solving tools preferred
- High level of teamwork, detailed, self-motivated and ability to multi-task in a dynamic environment
- Maintain a project roadmap with milestones and overall progress related to controls and I4.0 projects
- Foster an open and inclusive environment of innovation and responsiveness to customer needs
- Continually update knowledge on the latest I4.0 solutions and innovations
- Develop and grow a cross-functional team of I4.0, production IT, and controls engineering experts
- Provide controls engineering support that can create, implement, and debug process improvements of assembly or manufacturing line controls
- Coordinate assistance and mentoring of maintenance personnel in troubleshooting and fixing machine issues, especially those related to controls and production IT topics
- Communicate high-level I4.0 initiative vision and status to all levels in the plant
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply