Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleHR Generalist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional career as a HR Generalist with Atkore in Philadelphia, PA. As a HR Generalist, you will be responsible for supporting various human resource functions, including recruitment, staffing, training and development, performance monitoring, and employee counseling. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Atkore is forging a future where their employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, their company is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- Union experience is REQUIRED
- Bachelor's Degree in Business Administration with a Human Resources focus and 3+ years of relevant Human Resource experience, OR an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in lean manufacturing or a business system-based company (preferred)
- Verbal and written Bilingual abilities (preferred)
- Ability to communicate and work with a variety of personalities and individuals
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- High attention to detail, accuracy, time management, and organization
- Must be adaptable to changes in the work environment, comfortable with multiple competing demands and able to deal with frequent change, delays or unexpected events in a calm and logical manner
- Maintain company organization charts and the employee directory
- Manage employee outplacement counseling and exit interviewing
- Prepare and update HR documents and standard work
- Manage tracking and administration of Atkore-wide HR programs, such as the Employee Referral program
- Develop and run data reporting in HRIS to create regular reports and presentations on HR metrics, including headcount reporting, talent acquisition metrics, turnover data, and workforce analytics
- Assist in the evaluation and analysis of reports, decisions and results of department in relation to established goals, including Performance Reviews, Annual Goals and Objectives and Employee Profiles
- Provide information for audit requests in partnership with senior HR to effect continual improvements in efficiency of the department and services performed
- Maintain human resource information system records and compile reports from the database
- Aid in compliance and auditing leadership and assistance, such as payroll, AAP, D&I, personnel records, and job requisition files
- Manage headcount reporting and provide analyses
- Manage and monitor Atkore-wide calendars, such as the Collective Bargaining Agreements and Atkore-wide HR Initiatives
- Participate in HR projects and initiatives such as Performance Management, Organizational Leadership review, and the Atkore Leadership Development Program
- Embrace and foster an environment that supports our core values of Integrity, Respect, Excellence, Teamwork and Accountability
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the HR Generalist position.