Paint Mainenance Group Leader
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitlePaint Mainenance Group Leader
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Paint Maintenance Group Leader
Expand your professional portfolio as a Paint Maintenance Group Leader with Mercedes-Benz Vans in Charleston, SC. As the Paint Maintenance Group Leader, you will monitor production and meets established production and quality targets. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive Pay
- Health Benefits
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Relocation Assistance
- High School Diploma
- Bachelor’s degree in related field (preferred)
- 3+ years of Supervisory experience in a Manufacturing environment
- Must have experience with (Body, Paint, or Assembly) Industrial Maintenance
- Highly flexible individual with the ability to adapt to changing priorities Strong interpersonal skills required
- Must have excellent communication and organizational skills
- Computer skills essential, including strong knowledge of Microsoft Office suite
- Automotive industry experience (preferred)
- Understand and apply "root cause analysis"
- Must be able to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- Act as the technical and disciplinary lead of the group
- Oversee, organize, and coordinate all work content of the group
- Motivate, support, develop, and challenge team members to their optimal potential
- Manage flow of communication to the team and to management
- Drive continuous improvement for production processes, efficiency, product quality, environment, and ergonomics
- Identify trouble areas and resolves issues
- Administer company policies and procedures
- Assume ownership and accountability for personnel management: Responsible for evaluations/reviews, coaching, counselling, resource planning and team building
- Coordinate schedules and workflow for the team
- Plan, control, and approve vacation, employee shifts, qualifications, and schedules
- Provide feedback to all involved departments to improve overall performance of the plant
- Prepare reports based on data. Presents findings to management and others
- Introduce measures for positive development of employees
- Resolves complex employee issues
- Resolve issues that are varied and non-routine
- May order materials and/or spare parts
- Facilitate and participate in regularly scheduled meetings
From passenger cars to commercial vans, the Mercedes-Benz brand stands as one of Daimler AGs many success stories. Behind Mercedes-Benz and our several other automotive brands are more than 280,000 employees worldwide who put into practice Daimler’s core values of Passion, Respect, Integrity and Discipline each day to accomplish our vision. As the inventor of the automobile, we believe it is our mission and our duty to shape the future of mobility in a safe and sustainable manner - with trendsetting technologies, outstanding products and made-to-measure services.
Here in Charleston, SC, Mercedes-Benz Vans, LLC is writing an exciting chapter in Daimler’s history as we add the first U.S. van assembly plant for the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter, in addition to our existing reassembly operation for Sprinter and METRIS vans. Our slogan at Mercedes-Benz is "Vans. Born to Run." We invite engaged, innovative job candidates to run the ramp up of our new facility with us!
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply