Night Shift Operations Supervisor
LocationNorth Ogden, UT
Job CategoryProf-Operations Management
Job TitleNight Shift Operations Supervisor
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Night Shift Operations Supervisor
The Night Shift Operations Supervisor is responsible for providing team leadership and management to attain safety, quality, delivery, cost, and talent building objectives for the MAU Team.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor’s degree or 3 years applicable experience
- Lean Greenbelt (preferred)
- Root cause analysis training (preferred)
- Must be able to walk up to 6 miles daily
- Must be able to lift up to 15 lbs.
- Customer Expectations:
- Provide supervision of the MAU staff assigned to specific assets on multiple shift operations
- Serve as subject matter expert with material flow processes and continuous improvement
- Ensure that material flow processes are completed to SQDC standards
- Ensure adherence to federal, state, and local laws
- Oversee management of multiple raw materials that have critical process variables that must be controlled
- Talent Management
- Provide leadership to associates within the warehouse as well as across the site
- Sustain and support Leader Standard Work
- Assist with conflict resolution between employees and the customer as well as between employees
- Provide coaching, training, and mentoring to all MAU employees and leaders within the site
- Crisis Management
- Manage on shift safety issues, injuries, property damages and personnel incident reporting
- Maintain security compliance
- Issue post-accident reports and drug screens
- Operational Management
- Supervise the Ogden warehouse with safety as priority number one
- Ensure profitability by controlling costs and managing the workforce to best meet the customer’s needs
- Participate in continuous improvement projects to help gain operational excellence and reduce costs
- Provide outstanding customer service
- Investigate material damage and material shortages
- Ensure compliance with GMP, dress code and MAU policies
- Update communications boards and address issues that are "Red"
- Perform employee attendance counseling
- Maintain payroll/KRONOS
- Participate actively in simple problem solving
- Other Duties:
- Serve as key resource during daily meetings
- Address any special customer requests
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Operations Supervisor job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply