Sales Development Representative
Job TitleSales Development Representative
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Sales Development Representative
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
The MAU Business Development team is seeking Candidates for its 2021 Sales Leadership Development program. The successful candidates who are selected will join a two-year sales training & development program based in Atlanta, GA. The specific focus of the role would be new business origination and lead generation via heavy outbound activities. Following the completion of the program, Candidates may be expected to relocate to a new city such as Chicago, Boston, New York City, Nashville, or Birmingham.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor's degree, Business-related major (preferred)
- 3.0 GPA (preferred)
- Related experience with cold calling and/or sales major/certificate (preferred)
- 0-2 years of sales experience
- Desire to launch a career in sales
- Able to relocate within the U.S.
- Bilingual skills (preferred)
- Proven time management skills to well accommodate multiple customer appointments and completion of administrative tasks
- Desire to succeed in an incentive structured position
- Participate in instructor-led and on-the-job training for the first 90 days, learn about the company, products we sell and develop sales skills
- Train with the Recruiting & Staffing division where you will rotate between business units learning valuable skills that are key to finding talent in successful customer relationships
- Generate outbound calls & emails
- Identify viable targets and add new contacts into our CRM (SalesForce)
- Set up meetings for Managers and Regional Managers on the Business Development team
- Train with top Sales professionals to learn to prospect for and set your own appointments with potential business customers
- Develop new accounts, and further expand our customer base
- Complete the program requirement (18 months in the program), to earn the Account Executive promotion where you can anticipate relocating to one of MAU’s nationwide markets
- Work independently to secure new business in a defined territory and/or business vertical
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Sales Development Representative job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply