Job TitleLead Electrician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Lead Electrician with MAU at Innovative Air Technologies in Augusta, GA. As the Lead Electrician, you will have a huge impact on our future success, and we are looking for the right candidate that will help take us to the next level.
- Great work environment
- Competitive pay
- Great hours
- Mon – Thurs, four ten hour shifts
- Some overtime available
- Opportunity for advancement
- High School Diploma
- 5+ years of experience in an electrician position
- Lead/supervisor experience (preferred)
- Electrician certification (preferred)
- Understanding of
- PLC, VFD, Circuit Controls.
- NEC requirements.
- How to read blueprints
- PLC programming (preferred)
- Excellent communication skills; listening, comprehension, and feedback
- AutoCAD experience (preferred)
- Run wiring from components in the unit to control panel
- Panel layout and wiring
- Quality control and unit testing
- UL/ETL panel management
- Troubleshooting over the phone, email, or on-site
- Lead electrical team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply