Sales Manager - Automation
Job TitleSales Manager - Automation
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Sales Manager - Automation
Expand your career as an Automation Sales Manager with MAU’s client in Newnan, GA. As an Automation Sales Manager, you will focus on developing leads and projects, and managing assigned customer accounts. Join the industry leader that takes great pride in the engineering and quality of its equipment! This is a direct-hire opportunity, with the option of employment in Newnan, GA, Detroit, MI, or Charlotte, NC.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- Free health benefits, including telehealth medical services, dental, and vision
- Free Long-Term and Short-Term Disability insurance
- Free gym membership
- Free life insurance
- PTO starting on day 1 (20 days)
- 401k with match
- 10 paid holidays
- Opportunity for annual bonuses
- Employee Assistance Program
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering and/or Business Management, or equivalent combination of both education and experience
- Demonstrated experience in account management (a plus)
- 5+ years of client engagement and program management experience in B2B mechanical/project sales
- 3+ years of experience managing direct business relations with company ownership or leadership (preferred)
- Experience in automated guided vehicle systems, mobile, robotics, material handling systems, and/or manufacturing systems
- German language knowledge (a plus)
What You’ll Do As An Automation Sales Manager:
- Identify marketplace opportunities and collaboratively develop, recommend, and lead strategies to achieve the desired market penetration, while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Lead the due diligence process for contact and customer sources to identify business development opportunities
- Research and provide insight to opportunities with our market segments
- Work with customers’ internal departments to develop automation projects and gain support for resource allocation to close sales opportunities
- Ensure that the company has established stewardship relationships at multiple levels with assigned customers
- Help customers and the company achieve outstanding results by managing customer multiple site plans, growing their performance management
- Serve as a catalyst for championing ideas relative to our customer segments
- Cooperate with internal business units, both in the US and in Germany (Engineering, Project Management, Logistics, Procurement, Manufacturing)
- Present sales and revenue reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Sales Manager - Automation position.