Marketing Communications Manager
Job TitleMarketing Communications Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Marketing Communications Manager
Expand your professional career as a Marketing Communications Manager with MAU’s client in Pittsburg, PA. As a Marketing Communications Manager, you will be a key contributor on the corporate marketing team, and work with assigned business units to develop and execute marketing communication programs, collateral, and events that support strategic marketing initiatives. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Our client is forging a future where their employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, their company is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or other relevant field of study
- 4+ years of experience developing and executing communications strategies, programs, collateral, and events that support Business Unit and Corporate Marketing objectives
- Proficient and functional knowledge of Microsoft Office, especially PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent researching abilities, with a special focus on internet researching
- Work closely with Steel Conduit, Corrosion Resistant Conduit, Fiberglass Conduit, and Fittings business units to synthesize marketing needs, create a marketing plan, and drive activity throughout the year
- Develop commercialization plans for new products in partnership with product managers
- Leverage standard work for message mapping to clearly articulate value propositions
- Proactively manage vendor relationships with effective project management, negotiations, and contract development
- Author and edit sales enablement collateral and other marketing assets to promote products and company
- Manage and participate in tradeshows to support sales and marketing efforts
- Prepare presentations geared towards internal and external customers
- Manage the marking budget on behalf of internal customers
- Develop and maintain website content for product brand specific sites
- Develop and maintain training module programs
- Manage social media content to ensure company branding and consistency is maintained across all platforms
- Analyze primary and secondary research to develop effective an marketing strategy and present it to stakeholders
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Marketing Communications Manager position.