Human Resources Manager
Job TitleHuman Resources Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Human Resources Manager
Expand your professional portfolio as a Human Resources Manager with MasterBrand Cabinets in Newton, KS. As the Human Resources Manager, you will drive business results by translating strategy into concrete actions and tangible outcomes and ensuring we have the right talent, in the right job, at the right time. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- BS in HR or related field
- SHRM-CP or SHRM-SCP (preferred)
- Firm grasp of the fundamentals of HR Management
- 3+ years relevant experience
- Demonstrated business acumen and ownership of HR KPIs; using business and HR data to drive continuous improvement
- Demonstrated organizational development skills – developing and aligning structure, people, processes and reward systems with business objectives
- Demonstrated problem solving and change management experience
- Demonstrated experience leading positive associate relations and communication programs
- Know the business; share in the responsibility for improving and sustaining business results by ensuring HR strategies are translated into concrete actions and tangible results
- Ensure nimble workforce aligned with variable customer demand
- HR-Business KPI owner; leverage data to drive business improvement
- Champion culture by aligning associates with the business mission, vision, and values; employee relations champion
- Shape organizational structure by aligning people and capabilities with business requirements and conditions
- Monitor and foster talent development; facilitate planning, conduct training, and measure effectiveness
- Develop and administer reward systems that drive organizational goals
- Plan for succession and identify the values, behaviors, and skills required for current and future business needs
- Monitor and provide excellent HR service delivery (timely, accurate, efficient, and responsive)
- Assist in the development and delivery of HR process and systems training
- Serve as a general advisor on employment law and government regulations
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply