Job TitleCMM Programmer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as CMM Programmer at Robert Bosch in Florence, KY. As the CMM Programmer, you will provide CMM inspection and metrology support to production and support areas to ensure conformance to customer, regulatory and / or internal requirements. Assigned duties may change due to business changes and production needs.
- Health Benefits
- Opportunity for advancement
- 3+ years of related experience and or training
- Experience should be gained in areas of technical operations and 2+ years in Quality
- 1+ experience in manufacturing/assembly operations
- Experience with PC-DMIS and some knowledge of Calypso
- CMM Programmer will be assigned to the following discipline
- Use the various other gauges and hand-held measuring instruments is also required
- Program CMM’s using the Calypso / PC-DMIS Software for complex parts with advanced GD&T call outs
- Support Calibration by measuring gauges
- Support APQP and PPAP activities (supplier and internal)
- Support assembly areas with measurement data for problem solving
- Program and using a variety of measuring equipment for complex parts
- Generate layout reports that clearly show status of parts measured
- Prepare of the test sequence, including preparation of equipment
- Troubleshoot of problems
- Perform servicing and maintenance of measuring equipment when applicable
- Verify conformity of submitted supplier or internal PPAP’s per SQE’s or QE’s recommendations
- Complete and submit proper paperwork in a timely manner for each layout clearly identifying non-conformances
- Travel when necessary to further education on CMM & supporting software
- Perform product audits in a timely manner per the audit schedule
- Ensure the quality labs are kept organized, clean, and all production material identified.
- Support manufacturing floor (operators) in quality issues
- Report any concerns, especially in the case where non-conforming material may be shipped to the customer, to supervisor or Quality Manager
- Write technical reports and documentation
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. The company employs approximately 375,000 associates worldwide (as of Dec. 31, 2015) and generated sales of $78.3 billion in 2015. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology. The Bosch Group comprises Robert Bosch GmbH and its roughly 440 subsidiaries and regional companies in some 60 countries. If its sales and service partners are included, then Bosch is represented in roughly 150 countries. This worldwide development, manufacturing and sales network is the foundation for further growth.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply