Job TitlePlant Administrator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional career as a Plant Administrator with Atkore in Louisville, KY. As a Plant Administrator, you will work directly with the production, maintenance, and quality departments regarding data entry, record keeping, and reporting. You will provide high-level administrative support by researching, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Atkore is forging a future where their employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, the company is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- High school diploma
- Associate degree with Business Administration focus (preferred), or 2+ years of administrative experience in a manufacturing environment, or an equivalent combination of education and experience
- Strong computer skills, particularly in Excel and Word
- Solid attention to detail, accuracy, time management, and organization
- Capacity to be truthful and credible in the workplace
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Capable of exercising judgment and discretion in confidential and sensitive matters
- Experience and knowledge of Lean Daily Management principles
- Flexible with the ability to adapt to changes in the work environment
- Comfortable with multiple competing demands, delays, or unexpected events and the ability to adjust in a calm and logical manner
- Perform general office duties (order supplies, maintain records management database systems)
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents
- Manage information, organize, and maintain paper and electronic files, ensuring files are updated and maintained
- Transform raw data into detailed and comprehensive reports using advanced Excel skills
- Generate complex monthly reports, creating charts, graphs, and technical documents
- Run queries and analyze data for reports directed to the Customer Service Manager and VP/GM
- Manage the purchase order process for the site, receiving all invoices and issuing finished goods into the computer database
- Prepare reports and research for cycle counts
- Enter daily blending production reports
- Maintain quality hold and new parts workbooks
- Maintain daily scheduled production pounds reporting
- Complete Returned Material Authorization adjustments
- Analyze data, create pivot tables and graphs for End of Month reports for management
- Arrange all necessary preparations for follow-up for meetings, including timely notifications, distribution of meeting materials and decisions/actions, and appropriate reminders
- Coordinate travel, including ground transportation, hotel accommodations, itinerary planning, and meeting coordination, and ensure office requirements and facilities at destination are arranged for senior management
- Serve as a backup for all Shipping Manager functions
- Other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Plant Administrator position.