Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Brewmaster in Boston, MA. As the Brewmaster, you will lead and mentor the existing and new innovation team members, serve as the primary source of new recipe development and the optimization of existing recipes for the line of beverage products. Direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Microbiology, Food Science or other related field
- Master Brewer certification required
- 7+ years of demonstrated progressive experience in brewing and brewery management experience
- 5+ years of experience as a production brewer and recipe developer
- 3+ years of prior experience managing at least 5 direct reports
- Demonstrated ability to produce award-winning and commercially successful recipes, at scale
- Subject matter expertise in brewing processes, science, and quality
- Expert knowledge of ingredients (grain, hops, yeast, water profiles, etc.), their characteristics, and how they perform under various conditions and modern applications
- Strong project management background
- Expert knowledge of general brewery engineering, design, and implementation of equipment and systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong computer skills, including proficiency with Excel and experience with ERP/MRP systems
- Willingness to travel up to 50%
- Cannabis industry experience (preferred)
- Develop recipes across a variety of beverage categories, including beers, seltzers, sparkling and stills
- Lead the recipe development cycle, including formulating, iterating, scaling, and project managing
- Lead the design and buildout of facilities in multiple markets
- Lead and direct staff on systems, processes, and recipe development
- Represent the company as its resident brewing and participate in industry and public events as the face of the brewing team, including attending festivals, events, and conferences throughout the year
- Identify opportunities for recipe, process, and quality improvements; implement scalable solutions to address
- Implement best practices in brewing and cellaring processes
- Stay abreast of trends and styles in ingredients, brewing science, brewing processes, etc.
- Manage recipes, brewing processes, and staff across multiple locations
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply