Product Marketing Manager
Job TitleProduct Marketing Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Product Marketing Manager
Expand your professional portfolio as a Product Marketing Manager with our client in Franklin, MA. As the Product Marketing Manager, you will work cross functionally with in-market operations as well as strategic enterprise functions to identify, plan, and execute product launches from beginning to end. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Bachelor’s degree
- MBA (Preferred)
- 4+ years of brand marketing experience
- Understanding of product development process, great project management skills, and experience leading omni-channel marketing initiatives
- Ability to travel 25% of the time and be ‘in the field’ up to 50% of the time.
- Experience managing and/or collaborating across large, cross functional teams
- Be the expert on your operating market and will provide insight to both enterprise and in-market cross-functional teams
- Be knowledgeable on how the regulations impact product, packaging and how we compete in the market
- Know current market regulations and potential changes to regulation
- Provide data driven insights to inform the product roadmap. Know the consumers and trends in the market
- Track new products, product quality and product pricing for competitors in the market
- Know the competitive landscape
- Provide routine reporting to ensure visibility to market dynamics as well as the progress and success of internal initiatives
- Contribute to monthly business reviews
- Provide thorough competitive updates on a monthly basis
- Conduct ‘post launch’ analysis on product launches to inform team of both internal and external opportunities for improvement
- Gather feedback to produce actionable insights from consumers
- Provide routine assessments on customer satisfaction of products
- Participate in annual and quarterly market and product planning workflows.
- While contributing your market knowledge, you will collaborate with the Brand, Retail, Production and Commercialization teams to manage the ‘in-market’ product roadmap
- Identify gaps and opportunities to drive growth via new products
- Utilize enterprise product specifications, work with the in-market operation teams and project managers to assess operational feasibility and set up the production of new product launches
- Utilize brand guidelines, collaborate with channel marketing teams and in-market resources to customize enterprise product launch plans for success in the operating market
- Be responsible for the compliant, and ‘on-brand’ execution of product launches
- Support incremental product development and improvement initiatives by executing in-market support needs
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply