Key Account Manager
Job TitleKey Account Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Key Account Manager
Expand your professional portfolio as a Key Account Manager with our client in Raleigh, NC. As a Key Account Manager, you build and oversee the company's relationships with defined customer groups, significant customers, and its most important clients. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- BS/BA in business administration, sales or relevant field
- Develop trust relationships with a portfolio of major clients to ensure they do not turn to competition
- Acquire a thorough understanding of critical customer needs and requirements, especially in their Headquarters
- Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives
- Ensure the correct products and services are delivered to customers promptly
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams
- Resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain the relationship
- Play an integral part in generating new sales that will turn into long-lasting relationships
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics
- Coordinate the internal processes for the customer (interface function)
- Lead contract negotiations/drafting for Global Agreements and Framework Agreements (projects)
- Collect and coordinate information about global interests and requirements (products/trends in applications/logistics processes/customer developments/market of customer/commercial reports/forecasts etc.)
- On request, the KAM also takes over the role of project manager for CAPEX projects
- Effective communication/exchange of information with the sales department for the area/office service
- Utilize sales tools provided.
- Other duties as needed
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply