Job TitleHR Generalist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a HR Generalist with our client in Lexington, NC. As the HR Generalist, you will be responsible for the recruitment of production and salaried employees, employee relations, policy development and implementation, benefit administration, and health and safety. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- BS degree in Human Resources or Business (preferred)
- 3+ years in a generalist function (preferred)
- Experience working in a manufacturing organization helpful
- SHRM- CP/PHR or SHRM- SCP/SPHR certification (preferred)
- Experience working with Workday, iCIMS or Kronos
- Must be detail oriented
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have working knowledge of compensation and benefits programs
- Must be computer literate, with a working knowledge of MicroSoft Word, Excel, Access and PowerPoint
- Excellent presentation skills to all sorts of audiences including executive level
- Demonstrated ability to resolve and manage conflict situations
- Ability to manage the matrix-type organization
- Good problem analysis and problem resolution skills
- Ability to plan and organize tasks and activities
- Assist in the development, implementation, and interpretation of all Company policies to assure consistent application and equitable employee relations
- Recruit qualified candidates following current EEO and ADA hiring guidelines for exempt and non-exempt positions utilizing available resources to maintain an effective workforce
- Manage employment investigations and maintain legal compliance on all employee relations/performance issues
- Coach and counsel management staff regarding employee relations and performance management
- Assist in the management and administration of company benefit programs
- Facilitate new hire orientations & benefit orientations
- Special projects as assigned
- Assist with compiling, updating, verifying, generating and distributing department reports on personnel-related issues such as employee turnover
- Prepares daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and year-end reports for HR management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply