Automotive Films Installer
Job TitleAutomotive Films Installer
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Automotive Films Installer
Expand your professional portfolio as an Automotive Films Installer with MAU’s client in Raleigh, NC. As an Automotive Films Installer, you will be responsible for developing excellent knowledge and execution of standardized methods and processes for automotive window film and paint protection film installation. You will partner closely with the site leader and team members regarding quality control, productivity improvements, and customer satisfaction. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
Our client exists to improve lives. They are committed to finding solutions to the world’s challenges and improving the quality of life for customers. Together with their partners, they’re focused on making materials that are better for everyone. Their success has always been built around customer collaboration, and they’ll continue to work together to develop sustainable materials that open countless possibilities for the future.
SHIFT INFORMATION: 1ST Shift, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- High school diploma
- Associate degree or bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- Proficient in the installation of PPF and WF (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Proficient with automotive cutting systems software
- Experience in project and process management (preferred)
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, self-starter with high drive
- Basic computer skills, including experience with Microsoft Office
- Develop expertise in installing high quality, consistent paint protection patterns
- Develop expertise in Paint Protection installation from pattern cutting through installation and inspection
- Carry out installations according to prescribed process
- Provide quality automotive window film and paint protection film installation
- Maximize productivity to limit downtime and reduce backlog
- Interface with site leader customers on customer satisfaction issues
- Resolve customer complaints and concerns as effectively and quickly as possible
- Assist with on-the-job training for new installers
- Collaborative input in developing installation training methods and processes that our aligned with our pattern installation processes
- Keep up to date with industry installation standards/expectations and techniques
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply