Job TitlePress Operator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career in Blythewood, SC and expand your professional portfolio. Operate a Rotogravure or Flexographic printing press producing printed products of high quality. Maintain press equipment, assists in training and ensures a safe and clean working environments.
- Health benefits
- Competitive pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associate’s Degree (preferred)
- Experience working in a flexographic or rotogravure printing operations required
- Central UI experience would be considered
- Excellent communication skills, oral and written
- Strong math skills
- Outstanding customer/client focus
- Proficient leadership and problem solving skills
- Strong technical capacity
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office Suite
- Must be results driven
- Ability to work 12-hour rotating shifts
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
- Provide leadership to other crew members in performing quality printing and meeting manufacturing goals
Demonstrate expertise on all rotogravure press equipment and processes
Demonstrate expertise on ink dispenser operation
Demonstrate color matching expertise during pre-press and during proofing
Demonstrate ability to set-up all jobs (includes press settings and trolley set-up)
Proficient at process trouble shooting including visual defects, register, color, drying, contamination, etc.
Provide training to crew members on all equipment and processes
Read and understand work orders for current jobs and upcoming jobs. • Perform all quality checks and make press adjustments accordingly
Plan ahead and ensure that all support depts. are prepared for current and upcoming jobs
Perform appropriate PM on equipment
Perform daily and periodic cleaning in order to maintain high housekeeping standards throughout the manufacturing area
Observe and make recommendations on all issues regarding safety, quality and production
All other duties appropriate to the position as assigned or required
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply