Employment TypeDirect Placement
The Receptionist is responsible for the efficient and timely performing of essential administrative duties within all phases of the applicant flow process. You will play a critical role in providing a positive applicant experience, whether through phone etiquette or assistance with the application process in the branch lobby.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays (9)
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- High school diploma
- Associate degree (preferred)
- 1+ years of experience in customer service
- Experience handling high call volume
- Professional experience working with the public
- Microsoft Outlook and Office proficiency
- Proficiency in general office equipment operation and software packages (preferred)
- Answer phones in a positive and supportive manner, providing a great applicant or customer experience
- Assist applicants with starting the electronic application in the MAU lobby or through the web
- Aid and assist MAU Associates with any questions that might be posed through the MAU lobby in a timely manner
- Ensure that the MAU Staffing Team receives accurate and timely phone messages to allow for prompt responses
- Verify that MAU customer messages are forwarded to the correct MAU point of contact, following up to ensure the message was received
- Assist with input of any application information or hiring documents, and correctly scan documents into the MAU database
- Ensure that hiring documents are properly identified and scanned into the associate’s file
- Confirm that criminal background check documents are in que and that they are promptly received and updated in the MAU database
- Aid in ID badge production for associate orientation classes
- Verify Social Security checks in the E-Verify system
- Help verify education and employment history, documenting it in the MAU database
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Receptionist job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply