Robert Bosch, LLC - Specialized Manufacturing Technician
Job TitleRobert Bosch, LLC - Specialized Manufacturing Technician
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Robert Bosch, LLC-Specialized Manufacturing Technician
Expand your professional portfolio as a Specialized Manufacturing Technician with MAU at Robert Bosch in Charleston, SC. As a Specialized Manufacturing Technician, you will participate and lead projects whose scope focuses on OEE improvement and machine stability. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Multiple shifts available
- 2nd shift
- 3rd shift
- 11 paid holidays
- 5 days of PTO
- Steel toed shoe reimbursement
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Associate of Applied Science Degree, apprenticeship graduate, or equivalent work experience
- 4+ years of experience in maintaining control systems and electrical/electronic repairs
- Experience utilizing prints, schematics, and documentation for troubleshooting issues
- Knowledge of:
- Electro-hydraulic/electro-pneumatic systems
- DOS, Windows, and various Computer Systems
- MKS, Promaster, UBK, CS2000, Indraworks and Staeubli CS7/CS8
- Previous experience with self-managed teams, preferred.
- Communicate effectively with supervision and other personnel with the ability to create clear technical instructions
- Able to work other shifts for training, coaching, projects and travel as needed
- Assessed into SpecTech job category
- Specialized knowledge of:
- MOE2 SAP P87 WO& Order Spares
- MOE TEAM Board
- Rexroth Torque System
- Cab printer
- Staeubli Robot troubleshooting
- Cognex Vision System
- NeuroCheck Vision System
- Press/Staking Process
- Coordinate efforts between operations and engineering functions
- Set up spare parts, optimize PMs, keep process parameters updated
- Identify best practices and create standards combining available information & knowledge.
- Follow plant safety and environmental policies, and keep work areas clean and orderly
- Utilize plant systems e.g. SAP, MES, OPCON, Promaster, tableau, etc.
- Utilize IPN resources where necessary
- Work with a proactive (LEAN) mindset in order to FIND deviations/trends of problems prior it turns in to failure, SOLVE problems with Structured Troubleshooting Method, SHARE solutions and be able to TEACH others using/creating Guidelines and Qualification Cards
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply