Job TitleProduct Steward
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Product Steward with our client in Easley, SC. As the Product Steward, you will serve as a focal point for providing technical support and expertise to manufacturing and plant operations. You will also provide hands-on support to production, sales, lab, and customers on technical issues for current and future technology. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s Degree (four-year college or university) (Preferably in Chemical Engineering or Chemistry)
- 3+ years manufacturing preferred, polymer manufacturing (preferred)
- Proficient computer skills
- Strong MS Office; Excel; PowerPoint skills
- Effectively manages multiple competing priorities
- Effectively interacts with multiple functions with diverse individuals to achieve goals
- Strong written and verbal communication skill
- Strong reading, listening and comprehension skill
- Detailed oriented
- Demonstrate excellent decision making and trouble shooting skills with the ability to prioritize
- Provide in-depth, thorough knowledge of Production processes, equipment, and operations
- Communicate and interact with customers or potential customers, regarding processes, technology, production logistics, quality, and safety
- Investigate the root cause of customer complaints and recommend corrective actions
- Observe, critique and optimize chemical processes in safety, efficiency, quality, performance, technical aspects
- Lead in the scale up of new products from lab to plant trials
- Develop, improve, and customize products, equipment, formulas, processes, and analytical methods in support of customers
- Participate and lead in technical meetings relating to manufacturing operations, product quality, and production efficiency
- Coordinate technology transfer to and from customers
- Provide work direction, technical training, and guidance to operations
- Direct, coordinate, and advise personnel in test procedures for analyzing components and physical properties of materials relating to new technology or customer methods
- Perform additional task as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply