Associate Sales Representative
Job TitleAssociate Sales Representative
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Associate Sales Representative
MAU Workforce Solutions is an independent, family-owned company that since 1973 has provided global staffing, recruiting and outsourcing solutions dedicated to making people’s lives better. World class companies across the globe utilize MAU’s customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions.
This Associate Sales Representative will work closely with a Business Development Manager and MAU's internal business to business marketing team to identify and qualify leads and sell MAU's Professional or Technology services. Associate Sales Representatives will go through MAU's robust sales training program to prepare them for advancement to a Business Development Manager in a major sales market.
- Competitive base salary and commission structure
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Bachelor's degree, Business-related major (preferred)
- 3.0 GPA (preferred)
- Related experience with cold calling and/or sales major/certificate (preferred)
- 0-3 years of sales experience
- Desire to launch a career in sales
- Able to relocate within the U.S.
- Bilingual skills (preferred)
- Proven time management skills
- Desire to succeed in an incentive structured position - base salary plus commission
- Learn and be able to speak to MAU's service offerings
- Generate outbound calls & emails
- Identify viable targets and add new contacts into our CRM (SalesForce)
- Set up meetings for Managers and Regional Managers on the Business Development team
- Set appointments with potential business customers
- Develop new accounts, and further expand our customer base
- Work independently to secure new business in a defined territory and/or business vertical
- Complete sales training for advancement
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements of the Associate Sales Representative job.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply