Full Stack Software Engineer
Job TitleFull Stack Software Engineer
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Full Stack Software Engineer
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As a Full Stack Software Engineer you will design and develop overall architecture for web application using leading edge technologies and know-how from Industry, partner companies, local universities and internal partners into automotive concepts. In addition you will integrate these concepts using company project development and Integration processes. As well identify emerging technologies in order to build software and/or hardware prototypes and production ready solutions. Focus on areas including but not limited to web, DB, ETL, and other enabling technologies to develop and maintain quality, responsive applications.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred
- or the equivalent of 4 years professional IT related experience. MS degree (preferred).
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology.
- 2+ years of experience in web and DB development with demonstrated strengths in software and hardware design, development, Integration and testing.
- Process/project management experience or training/certifications (preferred).
- 3+ years of experience implementing software design patterns and best practices applicable to web development.
- 1+ years of experience developing enterprise or client facing web applications.
- 1+ years of experience deploying and supporting Web applications.
- 1+ years of experience with MySQL, MongoDB, Oracle.
- 1+ years of experience interfacing with REST Web Services and JSON/XML.
- 1+ years of experience monitoring and supporting performance of web applications and infrastructure.
- Basic knowledge of Linux Server administration, Version Control Systems.
- Designs and develops web applications.
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary.
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization.
- Partners with other developers to develop functionality following existing style and coding standards.
- Reviews designs, demo prototypes and provides application support.
- Defines the visualization and realization of future technologies.
- Supports the complete process from development of concepts and vision to full production-ready solutions which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment.
- Serves as a primary point of contact for other engineers and specialists in the team to provide expert knowledge and troubleshooting skills.
- Serves as an internal consultant to other developers and engineers as needed, providing assistance in all phases of product life-cycle development.
- Maintains accurate, meaningful and updated technical and non-technical documentation pertaining to all aspects of area(s) of responsibility.
- Analyzes business critical processes, evaluates and recommends improvements.
- Measures performance of delivered services through set of agreed metrics and ensures appropriate actions are taken so that all services agreements are met.
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply