Mobility Software Engineer III
Job TitleMobility Software Engineer III
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Mobility Software Engineer III
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greenville, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Mobility Software Engineer III you will develop leading edge technologies and know-how from Industry, partner companies, local universities and internal partners into automotive concepts, then into company project development and Integration processes. Identify emerging technologies in order to build software and/or hardware prototypes and production ready solutions. Areas of focus include but not limited to Vehicle IT, Mobility, Social Networks, web and other enabling technologies.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- BA/BS Degree in Business, Computer Science or Electrical Engineering preferred
- or the equivalent of 4 years professional IT related experience
- MS degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of technical experience in Information Technology to include:
- 2+ years of experience in mobile technologies, web, vehicle IT with demonstrated strengths in software and hardware design, development, Integration and testing
- Process/project management experience or training/certifications(preferred)
- 1 – 3 years of experience developing enterprise or client facing mobile applications
- 1 – 3 years of experience of mobile device management, application deployment and support
- 1 – 3 years of experience of hands on development experience with XML GUI styling (for Android)
- 5+ years’ experience with Eclipse or Xcode development environment
- 3-5 years implementation experience of software design patterns and best practices applicable to mobile development.
- 1 – 3 years of experience understanding of mobile platforms, device manufacturers, mobile browsers, and device management.
- 1 – 3 years of interface experience with REST Web Services and JSON/XML
- Ability to support Android fragmentation and Android 2.2+, iOS, and HTML5
- Designs and develops native applications on Mobile platforms
- Defines and documents the design of functionality through use cases, business process flows, UI design, and UML modeling as necessary
- Works on several development initiatives concurrently and provide subject matter expertise on customer implementations and product customization
- Works with other developers to develop functionality following existing style and coding standards
- Reviews designs, demo prototypes and provides application support
- Defines the visualization and realization of future technologies, which will support the complete process from development of concepts and vision to full production ready solutions, which can be integrated rapidly into the automotive environment
- Serves as a primary point of contact for other engineers and specialists in the team to provide expert knowledge and troubleshooting skills
- Serves as internal consultant to other developers and engineers as needed, providing assistance in all phases of product life-cycle development
- Maintains accurate, meaningful and updated technical and non-technical documentation pertaining to all aspects of area(s) of responsibility
- Analyzes business critical processes, evaluates and recommends improvements
- Measures performance of delivered services through set of agreed metrics. Manages appropriate action to make corrections so that all services agreements are met
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply