Network Analyst WAN
Job TitleNetwork Analyst WAN
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
Network Analyst WAN
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Network Analyst WAN you will be provide a structured, managed, dependable, secure and cost effective network infrastructure and services for all company locations in the Americas region.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client
- BA/BS Degree in Information Technology or the equivalent of 4 years of professional IT experience
- MS degree (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience in Information Technology with a focus on networks to include:
- 1+ years of technical experience in the network WAN field
- Process/project management experience or training/certification (preferred)
- 3+ years of experience with ITSM, CMDB and network tools
- 3+ years of experience working with scripting, automation and software-defined networking
- 1+ years of experience working within an Agile environment
- 1+ years of experience working with and steering external service providers
- Serves as a network subject matter expert, especially within the area of WAN connectivity, including WAN routing protocols, MPLS, GLBP/HSRP, remote troubleshooting, acceleration and packet optimization, and SDN appliances
- Coordinates with multiple remote teams to include providers
- Supports and steers future ready strategies like Agile, cloud, scripting and automation, software defined networking, and other applicable technologies
- Recommends and facilitates quality improvement efforts, keeping up to date with current and emerging technology
- Collaborates and participates with the global WAN community of practice for new strategies and products
- Designs, leads, execute, and/or participates in small short-term to enterprise-wide multi-year network infrastructure projects within network operations, including coordinating with multi-organization or multi-cultural groups. Ensures projects are completed on-time and within budget
- Provides support for network operations including coordination of small and large scale changes with the appropriate operations groups and business groups. Supports operations via on call, escalation and tier three level support, incident response, and/or problem management
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply