SAP Functional Programmer/Business Analyst
Job TitleSAP Functional Programmer/Business Analyst
Employment TypeProfessional Contract / Contract
SAP Functional Programmer/Business Analyst
Jumpstart your career with MAU in Greer, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the SAP Functional Programmer you support the technical/functional development and support of SAP IT applications in his/her area of responsibility including Warehouse Management, Yard Management, Quality Management, Plant Maintenance, and/or Inbound Logistics. You will plan, design, develop, and implement efficient IT systems in support of assigned organizational functions. Apply proven communication, analytical and problem-solving skills to help identify, communicate and resolve systems issues in order to maximize the benefit of IT systems investments.
Our client, a premier automotive company, is located in the upstate area of SC. This is a long term renewable contract opportunity.
- Major Medical Coverage, including dental and vision
- 401k with Employer Matching
- Term life
- Short-term disability
- Accidental loss
- Uniform allowance
- Paid time off
- Paid holidays
- Market leading pay
- Opportunity for advancement
- Long-term assignment with opportunity for hire by client – 2 year project with possible 1 year extension
- BA or BS degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Science, Business or the equivalent of 4 years of experience in an IT application or Infrastructure profession
- Project Management training (preferred)
- Training in systems used in area of responsibility (preferred)
- 3+ years of programming experience using a variety of languages and technologies including:
- ABAP/4, SAP UI5/Fiori, SAP BI/BW, Data Warehouses, C++, JAVA, HTML, JSP, J2EE, SQL, Oracle, UNIX/LINUX, XSLT (preferred).
- 3+ years of experience planning, analyzing, designing, testing, implementing, documenting and training in a variety of SAP area.
- 3+ years of project management experience
- 3+ years of experience working in a customer service orientated environment
- 3+ years of experience working in a team-oriented, collaborative environment
- 3+ years of functional knowledge in systems in area of responsibility such as SAP R/3 related modules or production systems
- 3+ years of experience executing and communicating project plans
- 3+ years of knowledge of the Systems Development Life Cycle
- 3+ years of knowledge of IT infrastructure components - Operating Systems, Networks, Databases, Internet Technologies, etc.
- 1+ years of experience communicating ideas in both technical and user-friendly language
- Basic knowledge of cost and budget control
- Performs planning, analysis, designing, requirements definition, functional design, development, testing and implementation of IT solutions
- Provides support for difficult and complex system environments
- Provides support, assistance and training to users
- Coordinates activities simultaneously for multiple projects
- Uses ITPM Agile methodology effectively when performing all tasks
- Meets with decision makers, systems owners, and end users to define business requirements and systems goals, and identify and resolve business systems issues
- Ensures compatibility and interoperability of in-house computing systems
- Reviews and analyzes the effectiveness and efficiency of existing systems and develop strategies for improving or further leveraging these systems
- Creates systems models, specifications, diagrams and charts to provide direction to application developers
- Coordinates and performs in-depth tests, including end-user reviews, for modified and new systems
- Conducts research on software products to justify recommendations and to support purchasing efforts
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply