Job TitleManufacturing Recruiter
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as the Manufacturing Recruiter in Greenville, SC. As the Talent Development Specialist, you will be responsible for managing all recruiting efforts for the sites hourly and salaried positions. In addition, the Manufaacturing Recruiter will support training initiatives site wide including but not limited to technical, leadership, and compliance training. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Great hours
- 1st shift
- Relocation Assistance
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Marketing, or Business
- DDI Certification (preferred)
- 3+ years relevant work experience
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications, Applicant tracking systems, and HRIS systems
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of HR laws, practices, and procedures
- Develop, implement, measure, and adjust as necessary a comprehensive talent acquisition plan
- Develop assessments, testing, and best practices to attract and retain team members
- Build candidate pool and name recognition through social media and other platforms
- Collaborate with hiring managers to strategically fill open positions through recruiting and employee advancement
- Develop Internship Program through partnerships with high schools, Technical Colleges, and Universities
- Provide metrics and reporting to ensure the ongoing success of talent acquisition
- Partners with the Learning and Development team to define a technical training program
- Works with manufacturing associations to enhance interest in nonwoven positions by highlighting company careers and related initiative
- Facilitates leadership development and compliance training classes
- Implement Cornerstone for training hours tracking and provides metrics as necessary
- Additional related responsibilities as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply