Corporate Recruiter - Virtual - South Carolina
Job TitleCorporate Recruiter - Virtual - South Carolina
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Corporate Recruiter - Virtual
The Corporate Recruiter is responsible for identifying, sourcing, qualifying, presenting, and placing candidates in hourly and salaried positions across multiple locations.
- Competitive pay
- Medical, Dental, and Vision Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation
- Great work environment
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Care Partners Program -trained and experienced counselors who are available 24 hours a day, 365 days a year, nationwide
- Health Club Reimbursement program
- Additional Supplemental benefit programs
- 401K, Salary Continuation, Educational Reimbursement Program, and FMLA available after 12 months of service
- Opportunity for advancement
- Bachelor's Degree
- Prior direct hire recruiting experience required
- Strong customer service orientation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Assertive, outgoing personality
- Microsoft Office proficiency
- Knowledge of standard office equipment
- Ability to travel occasionally to client sites, both in administrative and manufacturing environments
- Capacity to lift up to 20 pounds periodically and stand/walk/sit for up to 4 hours per shift
- Meet the specific needs of the client's stakeholders by recruiting, evaluating, presenting, and placing appropriate candidates for direct hire
- Contribute to the development and consistent execution of best practices in direct hire recruitment
- Schedule interviews between client stakeholders and candidates as appropriate
- Prepare customers and candidates for job interviews
- Follow up with candidates and internal customers after interviews
- Present job offers, negotiate, close the transactions, and confirm start dates and compensation
- Track and prepare reports on recruiting activity as needed by the client
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all the Corporate Recruiter's duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply