Regional Lean Manager - Texas
Job TitleRegional Lean Manager - Texas
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Regional Lean Manager - Texas
Expand your professional career as a Regional Lean Manager with Atkore in Dallas, TX. As a Regional Lean Manager, you will be responsible for planning, establishing, implementing, and maintaining continuous improvement programs in the Texas region (Weatherford, TX, Dallas, TX, and Lovelady, TX). This is a direct hire opportunity requiring 75% travel.
Atkore is forging a future where their employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, the company is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 7+ years of similar work experience in a manufacturing operation
- An equivalent number of years of education and work experience will be considered
- Proven history leading and supporting Kaizen events (5S, SMED, Kanban, TPM, etc.)
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes and technology
- High level of technical expertise, with the ability to apply skills to continuous process improvement while maintaining maximum levels of safety
- Ability to influence and communicate effectively at all levels of the organization
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Ability to work off-shift on occasion, providing training and facilitating continuous improvement initiatives to all production shifts
- Solid team player with the ability to work both as an integral part of the team and as an individual contributor
- Experience developing and documenting Standard Work for all levels of an organization
- Willingness and ability to travel for up to 75% of assigned duties, visiting PPC sites within the given region
- Provide functional leadership with awareness, knowledge, and guidance of Lean principles, methodologies, and tools, supporting achievements of ABS business objectives
- Engage the facility teams in setting Lean-specific goals
- Work with leadership to drive overall improvements in safety, quality, delivery, and cost
- Plan and facilitate kaizen activities and events across the designated region
- Plan, coordinate, and teach Lean tools and methodologies to employees in the assigned region
- Lead Lean Daily Management
- Identify and create Standard Processes throughout the organization
- Lead process improvement workshops and projects, driving business results across the company
- Partner with all functions to define process capabilities, assess gaps, and develop closure plans for those gaps
- Ensure site levels goals and metrics are aligned with the PVC Pipe and Conduit business strategy
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background checks and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Regional Lean Manager position.