Job TitleHR Generalist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Human Resources Generalist with MAU’s client in Plano, TX. As a HR Generalist, you will provide overall support to the manufacturing facility, ensuring a safe environment at all times, while administering policies relating to all phases of human resources. With 22 locations across North America, you will be joining a company that invests in its employees and is dedicated to delivering cutting-edge products with a national reach and local touch. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- BS degree in Human Resources or a related field, OR a combination of education and experience
- 2+ years of experience working in manufacturing, logistics, or similar environments (preferred)
- HRIS experience in ADP Workforce (desired)
- Experience and desire to creatively and actively perform full-cycle recruitment
- Willingness to make decisions with sound and accurate judgement
- Maintain knowledge of legal requirements and government reporting regulations affecting human resource functions
- Ensure policies, procedures, and reporting are in compliance with all regulations
- Utilize ICIMS ATS (applicant tracking system) to recruit, interview, test, and select candidates to fill vacant hourly positions
- Respond to employee inquiries regarding payroll policies and procedures
- Plan and conduct new employee orientation to foster a positive attitude towards company goals
- Maintain records of benefits plans participation, new hires, promotions, transfers, performance reviews, terminations, and employee statistics for government reporting
- Administer benefits programs such as life, health, dental, and disability insurances, pension plans, vacation, sick leave, leave of absence, and employee assistance
- Advise supervisors regarding the appropriate resolutions of employee relations issues, such as disciplinary actions, terminations, promotions, performance reviews, safety, and unlawful harassment
- Assist the performance management, working closely with supervisors to provide guidance for performance reviews and merit increases
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply