Job TitleAccount Manager
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as an Account Manager with Atkore in Harvey, IL. As an Account Manager, you will be responsible for building strong relationships with assigned accounts, working in conjunction with Outside Sales to address customer needs and increase service levels, and identifying new business opportunities among both existing and new accounts. You will work cross-functionally to improve the entire customer experience. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Atkore is forging a future where their employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, their company is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 5+ years of experience in a sales or customer facing role
- Proven work experience as an Account Manager, Key Account Manager, Sales Account Manager, Junior Account Manager, or other relevant role
- Experience in lean manufacturing or business system-based company (a plus)
- Ability to juggle multiple account priorities, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Proven ability to build strong customer relationships
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (Office, Word, Excel, PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM, preferably SalesForce, and JD Edwards (preferred)
- Excellent planning, organizational, and verbal and written communication skills
- Capacity to work independently with litter supervision in a team environment
- Positive attitude and a continuing improvement mindset
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Maintain current customer satisfaction by delivering exceptional customer service daily
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters, including identifying customer needs, ensuring proper quotes are used, and translating customer needs into solutions
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Liaise between the customer and other internal teams
- Manage the expectations of customers
- Ensure disruptions do not occur during the service delivery process
- Minimize aged inventory and receivables
- Run ad hoc reports to provide customer updates
- Assist with challenging customer requests and/or escalate issues as needed
- Work with the Outside Sales team to onboard new customers
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply