Customer Service Sales Associate
Job TitleCustomer Service Sales Associate
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Customer Service Sales Associate
Expand your professional career as a Customer Service Sales Associate with Atkore in Harvey, IL. As a Customer Service Sales Associate, you will be responsible supporting the Customer Service team while driving on time delivery and improving the customer experience across Atkore. This is a direct hire opportunity.
Atkore is forging a future where their employees, customers, suppliers, shareholders, and communities are building better together – a future focused on serving the customer and powering and protecting the world. With a global network of manufacturing and distribution facilities worldwide, their company is a leading provider of electrical, safety, and infrastructure solutions.
- High school diploma (continuing college education a plus)
- Strong Microsoft Office Suits skills (Office, Word, Excel, and PowerPoint)
- Experience with CRM software, preferably Salesforce
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong mathematical, planning, and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently and/or with litter supervision in a team environment, handling multiple projects and meeting deadlines
- Ability to maintain a positive attitude
- Strong problem-solving skills
- JDE experience (a plus)
- Experience in lean manufacturing or a business system based company (a plus)
- Act as back up for the Customer Service desk, providing coverage for vacations/call offs by territory (small territory per agent)
- Assist Customer Service Representatives daily with new orders and working back orders
- Work with DP on weekly status reports (Recovery Dates)
- Review Red Yellow Green Reports and update orders with comments and recovery dates
- Review orders for resourcing for available stock
- Assist with escalations, Agent/Distributor uploads and communication, IT enhancement, problem solving, and module testing orders
- Order materials, facilitate meetings, develop expense reports, make reservations, etc.
- Assist with standard work documents
- Audit late shipment reports and report Paretos and countermeasures
- Work credit/debit and RMAs
- Correct Dating on Cope and metal framing, as requested
- Assist with EDI maintenance on daily orders that are stuck in the staging file
- Perform other duties as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Customer Service Sales Associate position.