Job TitleSales Representative
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio and launch your career with our client in Ladson, SC! As the Sales Representative, you will establish new customers by planning and organizing a daily schedule to generate new leads and call on potential customers. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Health insurance coverage, including dental and vision
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Direct Placement
- Opportunity for advancement
- College degree (preferred)
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
- Flexibility to meet sometimes demanding travel schedule
- Self-confident with excellent interpersonal skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Visit existing and potential customers to sell company’s services
- Maintain close communication with existing customers
- Establish new customers by planning and organizing a daily schedule to generate new leads and call on potential customers
- Generate new leads using mail, email, digital marketing, cold calling and attending industry events
- Prepare weekly sales activity reports
- Assist beneficial reuse & transportation manager with project management and service providers
- Coordinate with marketing manager to drive sales
- Migrate current sales and customer logs into CRM
- Identify and evaluate capital / asset-based projects and opportunities
- Develop relationships and strategic partnerships with other environmental services firms and subcontractors
- Perform other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply