Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleAftermarket Planner/Scheduler
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Jumpstart your career with Robert Bosch as an Aftermarket Planner/Scheduler in Florence, KY, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Aftermarket Planner, you will analyze customer releases for long-term forecast. You will also work with supping to ensure customer requirements are met. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- 4 year college degree preferred and/or 5+ years related experience/training
- Customer service, planning, and or scheduling experience
- Intermediate computer skills and knowledge of Microsoft Office
- 3+ years SAP software experience
- Knowledge and experience of other software packages, including Axaltant and Test Software
- Analyze customer releases for long term forecast
- Check the customer demand and compare availability of inventory
- Schedule work orders when needed
- Order components for builds, or customer demand as needed
- Develop partnerships with customers
- Responsible for customer Internet systems to ensure customer expectation met
- Ability to make critical independent decisions and act within Automotive Steering Columns and customer organization
- Ensure aftermarket inventory accuracy is within company limits
- Monitor incoming EDI and ensure orders correctly loaded into SAP
- Work with shipping to ensure customer requirements clearly understood/met
- Expedite to customer as required and communicate with Transportation Company to preclude delays in transit
- Monitor customer orders; communicate significant fluctuations
- Negotiate premium expenses with customer that result from order changes
- Set up new customer scheduling agreements and part numbers according to internal order from sales
- Trouble shoot SAP issues as necessary, familiar with all customer system
- Maintain good housekeeping practices
- Back-up production scheduler as needed
- Act as Aftermarket Champion in weekly meeting with Customer, and Executive Management
The Bosch Group is a leading global supplier of technology and services. It employs roughly 402,000 associates worldwide (as of December 31, 2017). The company generated sales of $88.2 billion in 2017. Its operations are divided into four business sectors: Mobility Solutions, Industrial Technology, Consumer Goods, and Energy and Building Technology.
As part of the Mobility Solutions division, the Florence KY plant is one of the world's leading automotive steering supplier locations. Robert Bosch Automotive Steering LLC is growing in the market and continues to innovate and develop new products to meet customer needs.
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply