Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Supervisor at Nutramax in Lancaster, SC. As the Supervisor, you are responsible for supervising all aspects of your assigned department. This client is looking to hire several supervisors for different areas of production and manufacturing. These positions include Manufacturing/Production Supervisor, Packaging Supervisor, and Manufacturing/Packaging Supervisor.
- Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- 3+ years supervisory experience in a GMP production or pharmaceutical environment
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong scientific technique, problem solving, and cost saving skills
- Strong experience using MS Office Suite including, Excel, Power Point, etc.
- Ability to work 3rd shift is required
- Hire, lead, supervise, coach, develop, promote, and discipline employees
- Supervise all processes and procedures in respective departments and areas of responsibilities
- Evaluate, monitor, and report employee, products, processes and equipment behaviors and performance
- Coach, promote and enforce compliance to cGMP's, SOP's, Safety Procedures and Company Policies
- Maintain process without deficiencies and deviations
- Develop plans for continuous improvements related to area of immediate responsibilities
- Meet all production commitments
- Review production data and training records for completeness and accuracy
- Provide input and up-to-date summary reports for production/packaging operations
- Developing production/packaging guidelines and SOPs
- Monitor the calibration/validation programs for compliance; review and approve associated documentation
- Develop and implement plans related to cost savings efforts, report progress and meet goals
- Ensure all safety methods are followed during daily production/packaging
- Responsible for supervising of cleaning and sanitation of equipment, utensils and environment within area of your responsibilities, according to the most current SOP's and FSMA requirements
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply