LocationNorth Charleston, SC
Job CategoryProf-Supply Chain
Job TitleLogitics Coordinator
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Expand your professional portfolio as a Logistics Coordinator with Ray-Mont Logistics in Columbia, SC. As the Logistics Coordinator, you will manage inbound flux of cargo to Ray-Mont’s Charleston, SC facility. You will also optimize production capacity without overloading facility. This is a direct-hire opportunity.
- Competitive pay
- Health benefits
- Direct-hire opportunity
- Bachelor’s degree in supply chain, business or other relevant field
- 3+ years’ experience in similar role in transportation/logistics
- Experience with ERP
- APICS certification a plus
- Bagging plant experience a plus
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Manage inbound flux of cargo to Ray-Mont’s Charleston, SC facility
- Optimize production capacity without overloading facility
- Establish and coordinate the production schedule from beginning to end
- Prioritize production orders to be executed by the Operations department
- Ensure quality control and verification of transloading/service orders within tight deadlines
- Effectively communicate with rail Customer Service Rep. to obtain regular service
- Monitor ETA of inbound railcars and adjust production plan accordingly
- Manage the cargo inspection process
- Perform all other duties as assigned or needed
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply