Job CategoryQuality Control
Job TitleQuality Inspector
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Quality Inspector with MAU at GF Linamar in Fletcher, NC. As the Quality Inspector, you will inspect products and assess quality audits.
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Previous machining experience (preferred)
- Knowledge of S.P.C.
- Able to read blueprints and interpret engineering drawings
- Ability to read and understand company procedure manuals
- Must be able to use measuring equipment effectively, micrometers, verniers, Height and bore gauges
- Measure or weigh products to assess conformity and quality standards, basic math skills
- Ability to resolve conflicts and determine product errors using technical skills
- Make continuous improvement recommendations to quality management
- Posses interpersonal skills to interact with supervisors to co-ordinate work and exchange information
- Interact with operators to monitor progress and ensure work is corrected
- Familiar with TS-16949 requirements (preferred)
- Use of computer applications to monitor quality
- Maintain continuous learning
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $16.50 per hour
- Shift differential $1 for 3rd shift and $.75 for 2nd shift
- Great hours
- Day shift, 7 AM – 7 PM
- Night shift, 7 PM – 7 AM
- 2-2-3 schedule
- Overtime available
- Health Benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Training Available
- Opportunity for Advancement
What You’ll Do As A Quality Inspector:
- Inspection, receiving inspection and in process inspection
- Product and LPA audits
- Utilize manual gauging and operate CMM
- Inspect incoming material per receiving inspection requirements
- Sporting of product based on visual aids
- Completion of necessary forms and paperwork
- Understand TS processes for nonconforming material, identification, and inspection processes
- Perform additional task as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Quality Inspector position.