Job TitleLead Generator
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Lead Generator with MAU at our client in Augusta, GA. As a Lead Generator, you will be responsible for serving as a brand ambassador and developing in-person connections, generating leads that develop into long-term services.
MAU’s client provides HVAC services, including installing, repairing, and maintaining heating and cooling systems for residential and commercial customers. Their services aim to keep clients comfortable and their HVAC systems running smoothly year-round.
What We Offer:
- Competitive pay
- 1st shift, 3 hours per day, 12-15 hours per week, flexible work hours
- Weekends required
- Health benefits, including telehealth medical services
- Reward programs
- Opportunity for advancement
- On-the-job training
What We Are Looking For:
- High school diploma or GED
- HVAC experience (preferred, not required)
- Experience with sales and/or marketing
- Strong customer service experience
- Exceptional communication skills
- Solid presentation skills
- Retail experience (preferred)
- Ability to present information professionally and effectively
- Strong computer aptitude and the ability to work within remote marketing software platforms
- Ability to stand for the duration of the shift
What You’ll Do As A Lead Generator:
- Serve as a brand ambassador for the company
- Present services to customers at a large retailer
- Record information on interested clients for future follow-up/scheduling
- Communicate effectively with a wide range of shoppers, marketing heating and air services
- Answer questions related to services provided by the company
- Perform other duties as assigned by management
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology, and outsourcing to our clients, employees, and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA, since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs, and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs, and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to a background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description is not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Lead Generator position.