Product Content Specialist
LocationGoose Creek, SC
Job TitleProduct Content Specialist
Employment TypeDirect Placement
Product Content Specialist
Jumpstart your career with our client in Goose Creek, SC, and expand your professional portfolio. As the Product Content Specialist, you will create optimized, informative, and engaging content for all our clients ‘product listings on various online marketplaces. This Specialist will also be responsible for naming our products, providing SEO driven product copy, and ensuring the correct imagery is developed per our clients’ content standard.
- Competitive pay based on experience
- Relocation Assistance
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 2+ years’ of experience or equivalent business experience in:
- Computer Science, Marketing, Communications Journalism, or a related field is desired
- 1-3 years’ experience developing content for multiple channels
- Strong understanding of SEO and keyword optimization
- A passion and strong understanding of the role of content in the buyer’s journey
- Experience in the lighting industry is a plus but not necessary
- Knowledge and experience with Perfion and Shot Farm is helpful Excellent organizational skills with ability to multitask
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, oral and written
- Proficient teamwork orientation with ability to work independently
- Excellent computer skills, including Microsoft Office suite
- Strong attention to detail
- Create and maintain product content, such as naming, romantic copy, photography and additional creative assets
- Create and maintain A+ content standards across all selling (LSR, MM, IRT, Builder) and marketing (website, catalog, advertising, etc.) channels in collaboration and coordination with multiple internal and external parties to ensure needs are met
- Collaborate with Product Content Data Specialist to resolve product content needs and help drive vendor product onboarding efficiencies with product content information acquisition
- Maintain documentation and communication of all product content information standards as they relate to asset management, required specs, attribution or category strategy, and structured data during the vendor product onboarding and validation stages
- Ensure that our brand voice is clear, consistent, and compelling
- Perform other related duties as assigned
Headquartered in Augusta, Georgia and founded in 1973, MAU Workforce Solutions is a multi-faceted business solutions provider offering professional recruiting, commercial staffing, outsourcing, and human resources services. World class companies across the globe utilize our customized workforce solutions in order to gain a competitive advantage.
MAU is a family-oriented organization that has built its foundation upon strong values of dedicated service, loyal relationships and tailored business solutions all of which still remain today.
Disclaimer: All applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
This position does not offer sponsorship
Equal Opportunity Employer
Minorities / Females / Protected Veterans / Individuals with Disabilities are encouraged to apply