Job CategorySkilled Trades
Job TitleShop Mechanic
Employment TypeContract Associate
Start your new career as a Maintenance Mechanic with our client in Evans, GA. As the Shop Mechanic, you will install seals and bearings and replace defective parts on machines.
What We Offer:
- Starting pay of $20 per hour
- Great hours
- 7 AM – 4 PM
- 8 AM – 5 PM
- Health benefits
- On-the-job training
- Opportunity for advancement
What We Are Looking For:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Some college (preferred)
- 2+ years of experience
- Equipment Troubleshooting
- Ability to read Blueprints and Schematics
- Mechanically Inclined
- Electrical Experience
- Pneumatics/Hydraulics skills
- Communication Skills
- Ability to work with a team
What You’ll Do As A Shop Mechanic:
- Install seals and bearings
- Replace defective parts on machines
- Adjust clearances and alignment of moving parts, repair and lubricate machine components, assemble
- Install equipment using hand tools & power tools
- Check and operate machinery and equipment
- Perform additional task as assigned
Who is MAU?
MAU Workforce Solutions is an innovative global company with extensive experience providing solutions for success in staffing, recruiting, technology and outsourcing to our clients, employees and applicants. Headquartered in Augusta, GA since 1973, MAU is a family and minority-owned company offering better processes and better people to create efficiencies and greater profits for our clients. Our relationships with world-class companies, our training programs and our culture of family allow MAU to offer better results, better jobs and better lives to those who work with us.
All Applicants must submit to background check and drug screening.
Disclaimer: This job description not designed to be a complete list of all duties, responsibilities, and safety requirements required of the Shop Mechanic position.